There are many different types of music video's in todays industry:
- Random story line
- Lip sync or no lip sync
- Montage
- Rauchy/Dirty
- When the band performs the song
- A story
- When the video is all completed in one take
- Intertextual- when the video references a tv show
- When the idea of the song is exaggerated
- When the band are represented as cartoon characters in the video
- Humour
- A video that go's on for a longer period of time than the song itself does
- Low/High budget
Music videos have certainly changed through time, but many of the same techniques and types of music videos are repeated in todays modern era as some artists like to bring the past to the present. I will try and include at least one of these when creating my music video as I believe this is important to appeal to my target audience. I know I will definatly include Lip sync, but I will have to have a think about the others.
No comments:
Post a Comment